My name is Christine Ringrose, a fully qualified and certificated Advanced Clinical & Sports massage therapist, who also specialises in niche treatments which help people who experience different problems within the body.
Each treatment that I offer will be tailored to your needs and a different blend of techniques are used. In Advanced Clinical & Sports Massage the techniques I use are Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Work, Deep Tissue Release and Stretching.
The use within a treatment of hot/cold stones or cupping which induces oxygen and blood flow increasing release and healing to the muscles and tissues.
Where am I located?
My practice is based in Rendlesham, near Woodbridge in Suffolk where I have a dedicated treatment room.
It is easily accessible from Wickham Market, Framlingham, Felixstowe, Aldeburgh, Martlesham, Kesgrave and Ipswich.
Certified qualifications, Education & Experience
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Blend Advanced Bodywork – August 2017
- Advanced Clinical & Sports Massage Therapist, BTEC6 – September 2013 – September 2016
- Bone Work – (Integrating bone Fascia) Practitioner – Body in Harmony Training – October 2016
- Scar Work Practitioner – Body in Harmony Training – April 2016
- Pregnancy Massage Therapist – Jing Institute – March 2016
- Advanced Myofascial Release Therapist – Jing Institute – February 2015
- Orthopaedic Assessment for Massage Therapist – Jing Institute – June/July 2015
- Hot Stone Fusion Intensive Therapist – Jing Institute – November 2014
- Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage Therapist, ITEC Diploma level 3 – (International Therapy Examination Council (UK) – Association Essentials for Health – Complimentary Therapists Association – 2012
- Reiki 1 & II with Reiki Master – Christine Giles and Jacqueline Partridge – 2003 -2005
- Ear Candling – Accredited by Association of Natural Medicine (ANM) – 2005
- Indian Head Massage – Accredited by Association of Natural Medicine (ANM) – 2004
- First Aid – Red Cross – July 2017
I am registered with the Complementary Therapists Association ‘CThA’
All my certificates can be viewed on request.